Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Man! F*ck iPhone!



Yeah said it!

By the sound of things, a good portion of this day was spent by bloggers praising yesterday's presentation of the iPhone.

Here is a link to an article: http://business.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,9075-2540804,00.html

Being that I ain't one to follow the crowd and also the type to do whatever I gotta do to preserve my uniqueness (even at the trade in value of my sanity) I figured I'd write a blog where I'd hate on this new toy.

Don't get me wrong, from what I've read...ok more like heard from friends, relatives and co-workers today, this device might be the next best thing since cooked crack (just sayin'). Word on the street is by the time Steve Job got to his 3rd presentation slide of this gadget, the makers of the Treo's and the Blackberry's stock value started to slide.

Coming back to my F*ck the iPhone topic, of course no idea is unique. Here's another blog with the same thought as me...Only difference is you'll find some solid arguments against it. So solid that I'm actually considering controlling my impulse to free up some space on the credit card and pre-purchase it...

Here's the hating ass blog article: http://arstechnica.com/journals/apple.ars/2007/1/10/6559

Any thoughts?

No comments: