Sunday, December 10, 2006

My first entry...

Finally! I finally got around to setting myself up with some blog space on this b*tch!

I'd like to thank the Mawf-ers at MySpace who pushed me to this by deleting some of the post that I had put on their site. I think what really happened (and this might of been something I missed on their term of agreement) is they have a limit on how much sh*t you can put there since entries does use up server space. So instead of remind you (ok me paying attention) when you go to post something new, they remove the oldest entry.

I ain't mad at them but I' m 'just a bit dissapointed at the fact they don't spoil you like Google does with emails space. Anyhoot, it don't matter, cause I sit here bumping my music (Ice Cube - "Who Got a Camera", just finished) with a small sense of accomplishment for today...even though I had originally planned to be in church...

No comments: