Sunday, December 10, 2006

Oh right the pink template...why?

As for the pink template, yeah I'm also baffled by that one. I mean anyone who knows me (including myself) would have wagered their life savings against someone who would have told them that I'd be using a pink template for my Blog site.

Please hear me out!

The original thought that came to mind before I did this, was how I much I didn't like the templates provided by the the good people at Blogger.com. I mean nothing wrong on the aesthetic side it's just case of how overused they were by other Bloggers. And then you had the Black ones (which I know everyone is probably shocked I didn't take especially when factor in my name) were ugly. Not she got a nice personality ugly but "f*ck this! I ain't checking sh*t out on this site unless it's a YouTube link" ugly.

Also, I was trying to mimic them heterosexual males, who have the ballz to walk out in public wearing a pink shirt. From what I hear, chicks dig that kind of sh*t. Supposedly in shows confidence.

So all this to say, the pink template stays up until I find out the pink shirt theory is a fallacy or receive to many hate mail from people calling a fag and questioning my orientation or find something better.

No comments: